cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brightideacres
New Contributor

There are still some big missing pieces with the Square Online store! One of them is the "item variation" or "item option" that Square Online allows for. This information is not importing into Shipstation, which makes packing orders more difficult. I have to handwrite the variation on each packing slip so my packing crew knows what size item to pack.

4 Comments
iDComedyClub
New Contributor

I'm dealing with this currently also.

brightideacres
New Contributor

This still hasn't been addressed! Why won't you include item variations/options in the import? This is a huge flaw.

iDComedyClub
New Contributor

Yeah this is extremely annoying.
I have to rebuild my store on something else now 😕

WS9
First-timer

I'm having the same issue on this end. I've configured my store to utilize this functionality due to the nature of the product I'm selling. Do we have any idea if ShipStation is/will consider adding logic to capture this information. At this point, I'm unsure if shipstation is the platform for me to utilize since this information isnt pulled in with the order and i cannot fulfill the orders without having this additional information. I'm having to toggle between shipstation and square to confirm what is needed to fulfill the order completely. At this point, there is no point in utilizing shipstation since i'm having to toggle between the two to get the complete order information.

Shipstation support - Can you advise if this is something you are looking at adding to ensure all line information is captured and displayed with any orders?