cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hbcloud
First-timer (legacy)
Include all relevant data when downloading order info. Often times I need to contact the person who purchased the products and as it works now I would have to go back to the shopping cart to get that info slowing the process.
38 Comments
mseminah
First-timer (legacy)
i would strongly recommend that the API should automatically pull it also the billing information on the packing slip and thanks for the great work and trying to help us
jk
Occasional Contributor
I have to agree with Eric S. This is insane that this isn't a standard feature from day one. The billing address is a must have. My plan to Sync from ShipStation to Quickbooks is a bust without the billing address. This complaint was brought up nearly 5 years ago so I don't understand why it hasn't been implemented. Come on guys!
isaac12
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to see the ability to add the billing address to the packing list. some of the accounts we have require the bill to info on the packing slip
julio1
First-timer (legacy)
Bill to address is imperative for catching fraud. We manually check every purchase and if the bill to address is different than the ship to address we contact the bank. We have been burned too many times by this little ploy.
jeffcclemens
First-timer
agreed, this is huge for fraud detection! Please add this!
quinn
First-timer (legacy)
is this added yet? I need it!!!
nexusfulfillmen
First-timer (legacy)
It blows my mind that this is not a feature. Shipstation tells me they already pull the information from the website feed they just don't map it in their database. That sounds simple enough. PLEASE MAP IT!
support157
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, agreed. We need this to be available for importing orders into our system correctly. PLEEEEEEASE make it available!
msgforashish
First-timer (legacy)
This is very critical and is now a showstopper for us. Please see the response that we get from shipstation when getting details about an order. BillTo fields are empty even though customer has entered different billing address than shipping address. Please look into this on priority. "billTo": { "name": "Anuj Dubey", "company": null, "street1": null, "street2": null, "street3": null, "city": null, "state": null, "postalCode": null, "country": null, "phone": null, "residential": null, "addressVerified": null }
kevin29
First-timer (legacy)
Are there any updates on this? Need this to be an option...