cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manager6
First-timer (legacy)
First, I would be appreicated your service! I've been downloading "Order-Dara Export" from the order. But I also would be nice if I can see "Currency" there. When I get GBP 54.66 order, I was able to see as USD 54.66. Hope to be added Currency tab for international orders and stores. Thanks.
134 Comments
ameet
First-timer (legacy)
Please support UK formatting (addresses, currencies, etc). We use Shipstation for integration with Amazon UK FBA and this would be helpful. Thank you.
diane2
First-timer (legacy)
I would agree....however, it would be great if this could be taken one step further: a link to a leading FX site (eg. Oanda) which would automatically convert item prices and totals to USD, at the spot rate the moment the order comes in. This would help ENORMOUSLY when we complete the Customs Declaration.
sales550
First-timer (legacy)
Hello, I'm very satisfied with the services, but I'm having the same issues, with converting currency. Order was in (BRL), and its showing the same amount in (USD). Adding this feature would help a lot! Thank you!
a11sus
First-timer (legacy)
YES! This is something I am about to ask for - UK format dates! All ShipStation reports are skewed with not having several currencies included - GBP is a MUST if the reports are to make any sense and records useful. I love ShipStation but feel like it is still testing the water if you aren't US based. (Ameet I am adding a feature request for UK date formatting you might like to vote on 🙂 ) SUSAN
camilla
First-timer (legacy)
I am running into the same currency issue as the customs declaration forms only reflect USD and not the local currency on my website, which in my case causes a higher VAT due to the FX rate. It would be incredibly timesaving, not to mention more accurate, if I didn't have to manually convert to USD and input all orders myself. I hope you're able to either add a currency conversion function or automatically import the local currency used. Thank you.
reefnet
Occasional Contributor
I just realized that all my sales, which are specified in USD, are being reported on carrier customs documents as CAD. This is a total nightmare for customs clearance, when agents compare our invoices (USD) to the shipping documents (CAD). We MUST have the option to specify what currency we're doing business in. Yes, we're a Canadian company, but all of our sales are conducted in USD. Many (most?) Canadian companies doing business worldwide are the same.
info731
First-timer (legacy)
AGREED! My site is localized to display various currencies, but everything in ShipStation defaults to $USD. This causes a lot of headaches and makes reporting make more complex than it should be. The item and order totals in ShipStation should reflect the currency of the original order on my website. I just need to see the correct currency symbol in SS.
shipping48
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed!
dcanul
First-timer (legacy)
Please add world currencies for international orders. It would be great to have different currencies populated in the customs declaration automatically.
eric25
First-timer (legacy)
When importing from Amazon Canada or Europe the currency is brought in as USD when it is not. Why not convert it at the days rate so I can see what items are actually selling for and shipping actually was paid.