cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manager6
First-timer (legacy)
First, I would be appreicated your service! I've been downloading "Order-Dara Export" from the order. But I also would be nice if I can see "Currency" there. When I get GBP 54.66 order, I was able to see as USD 54.66. Hope to be added Currency tab for international orders and stores. Thanks.
134 Comments
josh50
First-timer (legacy)
Packing slips should be able to display a currency symbol other than the dollar sign. International marketplaces sell in their local currency and the packing slip for an order on such marketplace should display that currency's symbol. Currently, the numeric price in the local currency is shown correctly, but the currency symbol is always a dollar sign, which is awkward. Suggested symbols are the Pound and the Euro.
dpack
First-timer (legacy)
We definitely need a solution on this. All our international orders are pulling in at USD values. This SKU's our numbers in ShipStation a bit, making the insights less useful (you can imagine what a sale from Mexico in peso's would do when those are read as dollars; we had a cell-phone case register as selling for around $400 and now it's a "best seller" in ShipStation.)
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
'@everyone - Thanks for the updates! We'll continue to research better handling of international currencies.
candy1
First-timer (legacy)
I recommend maybe including this in your Automation Rules (if order comes from X-Store, convert all totals to USD). I am definately looking forward to these conversions
orders184
First-timer (legacy)
Automatic currency conversion is definitely needed in ShipStation. We recently setup Amazon Japan with our account and had a 14,000 JPY (Yen) order which is showing up as $14,000.00 USD instead. This is a major issue for reporting and means we have to update each order manually before sending out for customs info and reporting.
humbervalleytra
First-timer (legacy)
any updates here?? as this is definitely needed!
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Thank you for the added info and continued patience! At this time we don't have an update here as this idea touches many areas in ShipStation, we want to make sure we build a solid solution that will provide value to all users.
amber_standupra
First-timer (legacy)
I'm glad to see this idea has been presented. We are having a serious issue with being unable to designate value in currencies other than US dollars. We currently sell in marketplaces that allow customers to purchase products in their own currency (Canada and Australia, for example) but those shipments are submitted to an exchange rate at customs anyway. I look forward to a solution from the awesome minds at Shipstation!
dave45
First-timer (legacy)
We opened up Sales Channels to AMZ-UK, CA and MX in 2015. This lack of functionality with not even a realistic/effective work around is extremely frustrating. I would agree with other users that this is NOT a feature enhancement, rather a bug that needs to be addressed immediately, even offer up some type of workaround until you get the time to address properly. As it stands now, I have to look for an alternative shipping source to handle these sales channels. Please give this the attention and priority that it deserves.
info883
First-timer (legacy)
Please add world currencies! We sell on Amazon.CA but all our CAD orders are showing up like they were in USD- totally WRONG!! Please fix this bug ASAP. It's very bad to give wrong information to Customs.