cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
manager6
First-timer (legacy)
First, I would be appreicated your service! I've been downloading "Order-Dara Export" from the order. But I also would be nice if I can see "Currency" there. When I get GBP 54.66 order, I was able to see as USD 54.66. Hope to be added Currency tab for international orders and stores. Thanks.
134 Comments
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hey everyone, we'll continue researching the best ways that currency conversion could be handled. Lots of good information from you guys on this. Keep on voting and adding your personal insight as to why this feature would be a great addition to our interface. Every bit helps, and we thank you for your patience!
steveo
Occasional Contributor
This bug was first posted 2.5 years ago and has been under review for nine months. There really isn't that much to research so you've obviously put this on the backburner and haven't lifted a finger towards consideration or implementation. It's beyond me how you can be so cavalier with such a serious bug. You thanked us for our patience, but no one is being patient, we just have no choice. We're just seething with frustration.
adrian1
First-timer (legacy)
This is incredibly backwards. ShipStation imports orders from GLOBAL marketplaces yet where is the support for this currency? The info. is listed in respective Amazon API but where is the currency of the order in SS? Is this the most ridiculous thing ever? If a customer paid EUR for an item, why does SS show this as USD?
NinthIsle2012
First-timer (legacy)
Need this!
hello142
First-timer (legacy)
Definitely need this! We get many orders from Canada and have had customers ask us for their total in Canadian currency.
viktor1
First-timer (legacy)
For international marketplaces (Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk. Amazon.jp, ect) where transactions occur in foreign currencies, ShipStation imports the transaction and treats all currencies as US dollars. For example, an item that sells for 20.00 Canadian dollars on Amazon.ca, is imported into ShipStation as a 20.00 US dollar transaction. However in reality, the sale was for about 15.45 US dollars. This creates several issues: 1) Reporting under the ShipStation Insights tab is not accurate. 2) Customs declaration forms are generated with incorrect values and are not compliant with federal/international regulations. 3) Recipients of these orders are charged excessive customs and duties fees.
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi! I am going to go on and merge this idea with an existing product idea. Your 3 votes will be added to this existing idea!
axbassett9001
First-timer (legacy)
I love this idea!
TheBHN
New Contributor
This is especially terrible with Amazon Mexico! I got an order for $625 and it threw everything out of whack. It was actually 62500 pesos!
TheBHN
New Contributor
Actually conversion is a nice idea but for now we really just need it to report the proper symbols from the appropriate marketplace. That way I won't think someone paid $625 dollars when it was actually 62500 pesos. Then the more challenging task of conversion can be worked on later.