cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manager6
First-timer (legacy)
First, I would be appreicated your service! I've been downloading "Order-Dara Export" from the order. But I also would be nice if I can see "Currency" there. When I get GBP 54.66 order, I was able to see as USD 54.66. Hope to be added Currency tab for international orders and stores. Thanks.
134 Comments
dformica
First-timer (legacy)
We need this too! We can't ship orders that come from Amazon.(different country). Product Total and Shipping Total is imported as if it was USD but the fact is that the value imported is foreign currency. Making the total value a very high amount generating issues with customs. We can't ship those orders directly from Shipstation. Our workaround is to manually duplicate the order with the correct USD values, ship, then manually update the tracking on the original order. We can't continue doing this much longer. So, we either get an update or we have to find another solution.
sammymahook
First-timer (legacy)
We wish at some point in the future Shipstation could do currency conversions for marketplaces associated with other countries (such as Amazon.mx or Amazon.ca). We have integrated our Amazon.MX account (Mexico) to Shipstation, the orders are received in Pesos but we noticed on Shipstation it is reading it as US dollars. For example if the Amazon.mx order total is MXN$5,785.48 which is USD$329.03 but in the reports it is reading the MXN$5,785.48 as USD$5,785.48
juno_xiang
First-timer (legacy)
At least... let me edit the product total price. I could done it manually.
robin3
First-timer (legacy)
Yet again, your poor software has caused me problems ... an australian customer just got charged $353 in customs that should have been zero ... because your poor software shipped his $800 AUS order as £800 GBP ... and he incurred charges because it was now over $1000 AUS ... This happens reguarly. I am surprised that after 3 years, you are still trying to "understand the problem" .. if I sell something for $999 AUS I want it on my customs declaration as $999 AUS ... if I sell something for £595 I want it on my customs declaration as £595 ... I do NOT want some ****** conversion .. as being $1 out could make the difference between paying lots of duty and paying nothing.
jlin
First-timer (legacy)
The Insight is not showing revenue from Amazon Canada and Mexico in proper converted USD. The amount is off in USD, please fix this problem, thank you.
ryan21
First-timer (legacy)
Currency conversion needs to be implemented. We're based in the US, but sell on Amazon Mexico, Canada, and China. It's especially troubling when orders for Amazon Mexico come in, and something that costs 207 MXN (which is ~$12 USD) comes in to the system as **$207**. Imagine how horrible this is for customs declarations. Customers might end up paying import taxes on an item that ShipStation is trying to automatically value at $207, when it's only valued at 1/20 that price. It's also terrible for our automated ShipSurance filter (any order over $100 gets ShipSurance automatically applied). So now the system is automatically applying insurance to packages that really only cost $12, and it's applying $200 worth of insurance, at that. It would be great if, in the store setup section, there was simply an option to compensate for this. Just a simple conversion for all orders coming in from that store, to change all values from one currency to another.
parts3
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, My dhl.ca has a simple drop down for currency, anyone who has used it will know. Adding such a drop down to the top center of the customs declaration form that relates to the declared currency on the invoice would be an easy fix, even easier would be to have a box that change be changed right there with our account default being the default; with a default setting in display settings.
intercom_llc
First-timer
Wow...this has been in the works for several years? Not exactly a very progressive approach. How does this lack of global support go on for so long in this day of international business.
m_kennedy
First-timer (legacy)
I am a trial user and will most likely become a paying user, the only thing that has me Googling "ShipStation alternatives" is the lack of multiple currency support. My use case scenario: I sell via several Shopify stores in the following currencies: USD, AUD and EUR but my commercial invoices are all being created in GBP. It won't be long before international customers begin complaining about the import tax being more than it should be because the commercial invoice values are incorrect $400 AUD is substantially less than £400 GBP when you're paying import tax on the sale. In my humble opinion this should be a priority issue to fix, especially as it is easy enough to pull store currency details from the Shopify API.
m_kennedy
First-timer (legacy)
This is not a feature request, its a serious issue with the platform. I have been using ShipStation less than 2 weeks, I'm still in the trial period and I already have customers wanting me to refund the difference in import tax and duty because of overpriced commercial invoices created in Ship Station through lack of currency support. By its very nature creating accurate commercial invoices should be a given, how can you create such amazing software on so many levels and then overlook something so simple and crucial.