cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tedder
Occasional Contributor

Hello, We kindly request a feature be added to ShipStation.

This feature is to allow for products to be assigned to separate packages when shipping an order through multiple packages. Currently, after creating multiple packages, the only thing assigned is Weight and Dimensions. Ideally we would be able to specify what is going in those packages. This is not necessarily a want, but a need. For anyone who ships anything in an EDI capacity, this is a necessary feature. 

Being able to say you have 5 packages with (package contents) enclosed, is a core tenant of EDI shipping. In order to do this at a current state, the same work needs to be done three times, where if this was a function of ShipStation, we would be able to programmatically associate the products and packages to EDI Compliant paperwork and labels. 

Without this function ShipStation will remain a "small" business vendor and cannot properly expand in today's world. 

Please consider adding this functionality and matching what the competitors already have in place. We like the way we can ship with ShipStation, and don't want to move too another provider, but will if this doesn't get resolved.

1 Comment
CraigGoode
First-timer

Yes please, I just asked for assistance on the same issue and wonder if you can help.

I use parcelforce a lot to fulfill smaller customer orders but your system will no longer allow a section of more then one box (box one of two, box two of two).

Some customers get very upset when I have to split there order and sometimes have to go to another website and manually book the parcelforce order through them as they allow the multi box function.

I’m not sure if you could consider bringing back the parcelforce multi box function.

Having to go to another website kind of makes your great service invalid at times.
Best Wishes, Craig