cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sales655
First-timer (legacy)
Ability to Scan and Verify the UPC code of the product get shipped for the individual order. So, this will eliminate the WRONG item being shipped and Wrong Quantity being shipped. Also "Ship Order" button activates only when the right product(s) is scanned and right quantity is scanned for the order. Products that does not come with UPC may be shipped by manually entering item SKU in the barcode scan field.
195 Comments
et
First-timer (legacy)
This is forcing us to move to a new system! would LOVE this feature because I like shipstation so much otherwise
josh43
First-timer (legacy)
YES GREAT FEATURE, its absolutely crucial to have this future for a fulfillment company. I would even pay extra for this monthly.....
josh43
First-timer (legacy)
Best way to fix this: 1. When edit product details you can add/upload image (UPC barcode) 2. In packing slip editor add feature [UPC Barcode] Then just like packing slip displays relevant order info and SKU, it will display barcode on footer
rich1
Occasional Contributor
Is this idea being seriously considered or maybe?
adam32
First-timer (legacy)
Any update on this??
paul12
First-timer (legacy)
When you say "low positive impact" you aren't thinking about the customer that ordered the item, waited 3 to 5 days to receive it and then realizing that the item they received was not what they ordered. Maybe its just our business but customer experience has the highest impact on company decisions. A shipping software should definitely provide away to verify contents in the shipment.
matt45
First-timer (legacy)
Even if you make this feature an up-sale, I would still purchase it.
admin185
First-timer (legacy)
Yea I hope this can be a thing, we use a shipping software currently that does it and it drastically reduces shipping errors. We want to fully change to shipstation and this feature would allow it.
bdc1
First-timer (legacy)
This would be an extremely helpful feature to have within ShipStation. It is unbelievable that this incredibly desired feature (as shown by it being #1 by over 200 votes) was proposed over a year ago and is apparently not even an on-deck feature yet. We are really disappointed in this lack of response to the community.
mpaim
First-timer (legacy)
WE have been using GroovePacker.com for this feature in the mean time.