cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sales655
First-timer (legacy)
Ability to Scan and Verify the UPC code of the product get shipped for the individual order. So, this will eliminate the WRONG item being shipped and Wrong Quantity being shipped. Also "Ship Order" button activates only when the right product(s) is scanned and right quantity is scanned for the order. Products that does not come with UPC may be shipped by manually entering item SKU in the barcode scan field.
195 Comments
troy4
First-timer (legacy)
I am sure someone has already said this but SKUVault is the best solution for this part of one's e-commerce operations. They do a ton more than this but it is one of the best time saving features of their platform. I am not paid by or an employee of SKUVault.
pickypickertons
First-timer (legacy)
This would make shipstation perfect in my opinion. Employee mistakes are my number one bad mark in the ecommerce world.
aaron24
First-timer (legacy)
Having this feature is extremely important to all of us who have commented. Some of us are using yet another software to help fulfill this need; we are using GroovePacker which means we have one more software license to pay for. ShipStation could drastically improve their product by adding this feature, and it would save money for many of us.
jonah2
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, this would benefit many of us. My shipping staff occasionally will send out the wrong item. If we could have Shipstation automatically select the oldest open order with the scanned UPC that would decrease our shipping time significantly and decrease wrong item's being sent drastically. The less human error we put into the equation the greater the experience for all involved. We would just need to upload all of our product UPC's, or better yet have Shipstation pull that data from Channel Advisor (or other inventory management solutions) when the orders import. We were using shipping easy for awhile, but we switched to ShipStation for the extra features and overall ease of use. We would love to help make ShipStation more robust and it will help many sellers. Thanks!
jeff7
Occasional Contributor
As our number of orders per day grows this becomes more critical to our business. Does anyone know of a third party that integrates with ShipStation that can provide this capability?
aquapillar
Occasional Contributor
previous system that I use would require me to scan invoice to print than scan the product again to make sure it's the correct item, this is very helpful
info694
First-timer (legacy)
A must have. We have started with Groove Packer also simply because ShipStation doesn't offer a scan and verify.
MrFent
Occasional Contributor
Another year almost over, coming up on 6 years since this TOP VOTED FOR feature was requested. Come on Shipstation, at least tell us you have no plans on ever doing this, if that be the case.
eric_baker
First-timer (legacy)
Where are we on the development of this? I am getting ready to bail on you guys if you cannot reply.
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi @MrFent37, thank you for checking in. This idea is still on our radar and we're still interested in pursuing a way to help you verify your shipments. Currently, we don't have a timeline but will reach out to the active folks here in the product feedback forum when we have questions.