cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
admin177
First-timer (legacy)
We ship a large majority of our orders in multiple packages and currently do so manually by going into the order, clicking "+" next to "Package" to ship multiple packages, and applying a "Package Set". It would save a lot of time to allow multiple packages when creating new "Preset Groups" under the "Products" tab. Currently, it only allows us to preset one package under "Shipping Defaults" when adding a Preset Group. Please also input a "+" button for multiple packages for the Rate Calculator and when creating return labels. These new additions would improve our workflow and the efficiency of using ShipStation.
18 Comments
kyle4
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed. Many of our products ship in multiple boxes as well. This feature would be great for quotes and the products section.
mrshuffle1
First-timer (legacy)
We do 600+ shipments a month and were really excited to move to ShipStation up until we discovered that we couldn't quote rates for multiple packages. I feel like being able to quote shipping for multiple packages is a requirement for all shipping software. We were so excited to switch to ShipStation and even tied it to the release of a new Shopify website that would integrate with it and we had to backtrack everything when we hit this wall. I was optimistic that this feature would be added until I found this thread and noticed that it was started 3 years ago and nothing has been done. After 3 years I would like to think ShipStation would at least respond to this feature request. If you read these I would love to know if you are planning to add this feature because if you don't it's unfortunately a deal breaker for our business and I imagine it would be for any other business that regularly quotes shipping for multiple package orders.
jk
Occasional Contributor
Seems like such a basic feature. Please add multiple packages to the rate quote tool. Right now we have to create a fake order just to check rates for a multiple package shipment. Seems rudimentary and sloppy.
lindsaym
First-timer (legacy)
It would be very beneficial if you could automate the package sets we create and apply them to a preset group or even a product sku.
aggie
New Contributor
Yes, please add ability to quote for multi-package shipments to the rate browser. This will kill our efficiency if we begin to use shipstation for business customers. Please respond, ShipStation!
ben
First-timer (legacy)
Alright! Let's get this one moving!! Only took 4 years
Status changed to: Investigating

CombiUser
First-timer

It is 2022 now, they still can't quote multiple boxes...