cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matt75
First-timer (legacy)
We need to print return labels in bulk. With shipstation, we have to do this one label at a time which is tedious. We should be able to make return labels in batches, just like we are able to create labels in batches. One label at a time just does not make any sense at all.
5 Comments
sales349
First-timer (legacy)
Any movement on this front? This is such a bizarre limitation.
jeff_sharpshear
First-timer (legacy)
If I was able to print return labels in bulk, then I might be able to solve my return label shipping weight discrepancy. Right now the issue is that we are a service site where we send packaging materials to our customers and they send us their products. Thus, the outbound package is lighter than the return package, I would love to be able to save the $1+ per shipment with either a bulk return labels feature or the ability to adjust the return label weights!
info305
First-timer (legacy)
Any development here? I would like to simply print bulk return labels within a batch, but am unable to print return labels which are created via automation unless I click create label for each individual order.
bk
First-timer (legacy)
Please add this functionality. Is there something that technically holds this back from being added?
Status changed to: Under Review