cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having connection issues with Walmart?

dean3
First-timer

I have been unable to connect to Walmart since around 6AM EDT today.  It is an established connection for years (not a setup issue).  I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem.  I think its an issue at their end.  Receiving this  error message:

An error occurred attempting to update orders: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

Thanks,

Dean

20 REPLIES 20

ralks
Occasional Contributor

Same here. Getting the same error. Hope this get resolved by the end of day

Onlineguy
Occasional Contributor

Same here. 

JoshSimone
New Contributor

I am having the same problem. I sell on multiple marketplaces. And the only one which gives me constant issues is Walmart 

Onlineguy
Occasional Contributor

We use shipstation and shipping easy.  Its on shipstation's side as shipping easy is importing orders just fine from walmart.  

DanDare2
Occasional Contributor

Same, no connection to Walmart here. 

An error occurred attempting to update orders: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

ozie27280
Frequent Contributor

status.shipstation.com the latest is Update - We have reached out to Walmart for additional context in order to resolve the issues being experienced by our merchants. We'll reach out here when we have next steps or a resolution.
Apr 20, 2023 - 14:38 CDT

bmk19
New Contributor

same here, 6 pm EST

Jay1018
Rookie

Same here

rs6888
Occasional Contributor

what are you guys doing meanwhile ?

ozie27280
Frequent Contributor

Copy& paste address Shipping on stamps from Walmart then  copy tracking on Walmart seller page

Onlineguy
Occasional Contributor

Using shipping easy.  It's an overall better platform.  

pkorn100
Occasional Contributor

guess will will also be switching over to shipping easy 

to many issues with shipstation

kbscoat
Occasional Contributor

Before you make any decision, please realize all of these companies are owned by the same company. https://auctane.com/products/

landtowater
First-timer

yes, still having issues a day later. Very frustrating. I can not keep taking time out to copy and paste every order. To time consuming

Onlineguy
Occasional Contributor

They might be same company but Id say that shipping easy is easier to navigate and more user friendly than shipstation

Key007
First-timer

Is anyone still having problems? We are having problems this morning. 

Onlineguy
Occasional Contributor

Yes we are again.  No orders downloading again.  Looks like nothing got fixed. 

Onlineguy
Occasional Contributor

We deleted our API keys and re-added shipstation and inputted new keys for walmart and now has imported our orders. 

ozie27280
Frequent Contributor

its been working  since sat night  not sur ewhen it was fix shipstaion sent email out to make new API keys for walmart delete the old one just to be sure the error happens with old one 

ozie27280
Frequent Contributor

when i came to work on sunday it was back up working  think it was fixed over the weekend