cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Select Cheapest Rate

ShawnSingh
Contributor

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what people are doing to automate the process of having the cheapest rate selected? I know Shipstation has some automation that assists partially in this, but looking for how people handle this. 

It would be great if Shipstation could compare rates and services and then apply the cheapest rate. 

5 REPLIES 5

uyo
Occasional Contributor

Completely agree....this would immensely help our fulfillment team

Hey Uyo,

My team just launched a tool to assist with this. You can check it out at www.stationplus.co 

let me know if this might be helpful for you

GSC
Occasional Contributor

I hope if ShipStation is working on this, that they are also considering automating selection or suggestion of the cheapest Ship From (with inventory on hand) for the cheapest carrier.  For those of us that have multiple Ship From's it's massively time consuming to choose the cheapest Ship From with inventory on hand and cheapest carrier.   

Ben_TheWODLife
New Contributor

Any updates on this feature. It would be amazingly helpful and save at least an hour a day, more during busy sale periods.

I read on the forums here that Shipstation was rolling out a solution in Jan '22 - thats 21 months ago now.

It should definitely be a priority of the team.

Hi @Ben_TheWODLife ShipStation has rolled out some form of it for it's highest level plans. However, for middle to low level plans there is no automation for this. However, you can check out www.shippingplus.co which is a ShipStation extension that can help you implement this without having to be on the highest ShipStation tier.