cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Configuring the domain authentication for outbound emails by the end of March 2024

R_Dani
Occasional Contributor

I am trying to puzzle out how to insert the domain authentication information (filling in three fields) in the ShipStation Settings/Sender emails but all I keep getting is a "Error loading DNS records. Please try again". I wonder if I'm the only one who is experiencing this or it's a systemwide glitch because this is a new functionality? 

No patience for support sessions - just yet.

Cheers, Rob

See for reference: https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/23751509328923-Configure-Domain-Authentication-in-Shi... 

3 REPLIES 3

UniquelyGeekly
Contributor

You're getting an error when you try to add them to the DNS record at your domain host?

For me the instructions provided were wrong when applied on two different hosts.  I needed to remove the domain from the host (sometimes labelled name or store) so it is just ss-mail, ss._domainkey and ss2._domainkey respectively.  Give that a try and see if it still throws up and error.

I had the same issue. I saw your message and removed the domain name. Now it works. Support was useless. Thanks for posting. Saved me another month of dealing with support.

R_Dani
Occasional Contributor

There was a correction made by the ShipStation tech staff and it worked for me nicely. I needed help from my ecommerce platform (WIX) but got it done. It appears that we are good to go! Authenticated.