cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customized Grid Columns Reset

MarketPro
New Contributor

I like that I'm able to customize the visible columns in the grid, but frustrated that these saved preferences reset every time I log out of ShipStation.  I use "Tags" for all of our shipments, but have no use for the "Batch" column.  So every morning, I remove the Batch column and add Tags... and then repeat every time I'm away from the desk long enough that I'm automatically logged out, which is multiple times a day.  Is there a way that I can change these settings and save them so that they persist permanently?

2 REPLIES 2

KyleTiesta
Occasional Contributor

Just wanted to chime in that I'm having issues with this as well. It happens on our Samsung tablets but not our desktop computer. Hoping somebody will address this.

Howdy there @MarketPro and @KyleTiesta

Thank you for turning to the community for answers!

I see you are wanting to set up your account to show certain tags/columns on a regular basis. The best way to do this consistently will be with the use of Custom Views! You can create and save custom views with different columns, tags and filters as you see fit and even name them accordingly when you save them.

I encourage you to check out this Knowledge Base article about Custom Views for a step by step explanation of this feature.

I hope this helps 🙂

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!