Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date Range Selector doesn't work - BUG Report


This is crazy, BUT it seems that they broke the basic function.

  1. Select Last Month:
  2. Click apply and check the date range: - Look the data is pulled correctly, but who knows now? 
  3. Same if you select This Month: - I'm posting on February 23rd, this month should show 02/01 - 02/23

Hey there @emarkhasin


Thank you for posting here in the community. I'll be happy to reach out and see if I can gain some clarity here. Once I hear back, i'll let you know what I find out 🙂 


In the meantime, if you haven't made this report into our support team, please do so to initiate that investigation.

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!


Unfortunately, I'm not getting paid for QA at ShipStation, so not have much time for that. 
This is my report.



I've confirmed with my team that the reports being generated are accurate, its only the display that is showing in that way. I know this isn't ideal, but I wanted to share what I found out.


I don't have an ETA on when we will get this fixed at this time, but an investigation has been started! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!