cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Workflow Issues with Shippo’s Labeling and Shipping Features

essquireo0o
New Contributor

I’m facing several issues with Shippo that are seriously disrupting my ability to manage shipments efficiently, particularly when handling high-volume orders.

1. Printing Multiple Labels at Once
    When I select 12 units (e.g., 12x 88.5THs) and hit print, I only get a single label instead of 12. This creates confusion and extra manual work. I need to be able to print all 12 labels at once, but it’s not working. This issue also happens with smaller lots, such as 10x 110THs, where I had to switch to PayPal’s “Ship Now” because Shippo wouldn’t let me use UPS Ground.

2. "Download" vs. "Print":
    When I generate a label, the system says “Download” instead of “Print Label,” which is counterintuitive. There should be a clear PRINT button immediately after generating the label. Having to download the label adds unnecessary steps, which really slows down the process for high-volume shipments.

3. Scheduling Errors:
    I frequently receive errors related to shipment schedules when trying to print labels. The system forces me to manually change the date, which is inconvenient and time-consuming. This defeats the purpose of using Shippo to simplify the process.

4. No UPS Ground for Lots:
    Shippo blocks UPS Ground for lots of 10, which forces me to go to other platforms like PayPal to complete the shipment. This is a huge hassle, and I would prefer to handle everything through Shippo, but the current setup doesn’t allow for it.

5. Address Autofill Issues:
    The "Paste Address Here" feature is not intuitive. It doesn’t fill out the name field, which leads to errors and adds more steps to the process. Also, when I paste an address, nothing shows up correctly, making this feature practically useless.

6. Shipment date error:
    I consistently get errors about the shipment date, which doesn’t make sense. The system should be smart enough to handle this automatically instead of requiring manual fixes.

7. Printing Labels:
    After buying a label, I have to download it before printing, which is inefficient. There should be a simple "PRINT" button when the label is generated. The current process adds unnecessary complications and slows down my workflow.

Shippo’s UX design is in serious need of improvement. For high-volume sellers like myself, the current system introduces far too many unnecessary steps, delays, and errors, making the shipping process more difficult than it needs to be. Please address these issues to improve efficiency and reduce frustration.

0 REPLIES 0