cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marking orders completed in WooCommerce

Ron
New Contributor

About a week and a half ago all my orders within WooCommerce stopped being marked as completed. Shipstation still uploads the tracking info but the order has to be manually marked as completed. 

To clarify, this process has worked fine for the past 19 months until 2 weeks ago, something had to change on Shipstation's end. 

Also, the box is NOT checked where it says "do not notify marketplace" , its never been checked.

Can anyone offer any insight into this?

Thanks

Ron

1 REPLY 1

Hey there @Ron

Thanks for taking the time to post in the community! We are absolutely thrilled to have you join us 🙂 

From looking into your account, I do not see WooCommerce directly connected, but instead Sellbrite as that marketplace connection. With that in mind, ShipStation wouldn't know to send your information all the way back to WooCommerce and is only sending it to Sellbrite. It would then be up to Sellbrite to update WooCommerce (assuming they are connected from that platform) with the order status and tracking information. 

To investigate this matter more directly, please reach out to our Support Team with an order example that HAS been shipped, but has NOT been updated as intended so that we can confirm the notification information we have in our backend. 

I hope this helps my friend! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!