cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help. Automatically reverted back to legacy and feedback link broken

fivestarbricks
First-timer

Hi All!

Our shipstation automatically reverted back to legacy and our "try new version" button is missing.  I read through the support pages and found that if you go through the feedback link you are able to change your versions but our feedback link is broken.  Does anyone know a work around?  Support is closed today.

Thank you!

Five Star Bricks

6 REPLIES 6

service15
Occasional Contributor

You've been blessed my friend. Stay on Legacy for as long as you can. The new version in it's current state is awful and borderline unusable. Everyone here wishes they were as lucky as you and got reverted.

JerkFit2
Occasional Contributor

Wow, you are SO LUCKY!  If we could EVER go back to legacy, my world would be complete.  Old school SS is the bomb, new school is the aftermath of a bomb.

pedalpcb
Contributor

Your account is worth gold.   🤣

payment
Occasional Contributor

please walk us through step by step how you did this. You're a unicorn to have been able to revert back.

ARCreef
Contributor

Can I buy your account???   $1,000.  Would be amazing to have a working platform again. If you can search for customers and orders via a phone number $2,000.   That's all I've ever wanted in this world. 

Skakawack
First-timer

I’m guessing you wrote that incorrectly. I haven’t met a soul that thinks V3 is better. Please send me back from my forced upgrade and take the option to ever test the new version again away. My time processing orders has doubled each day with this “upgrade” and nobody at SS cares.