cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Layout

Bison
First-timer

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the old layout, so why fix it?

I happen to be in a position where we have 2 shipstation accounts, the first in the old layout and the 2nd stuck in the new layout.

Hands down, everyone here hates the new layout.  The old layout is far superior in our opinion.

Did you just nee something for your developers to do?  Or what was the deal?  Seems to me, and everyone here that has used both layouts, that it was fixing something that didn't need to be fixed.

What EXACTLY is the benefit of the new layout?  Please tell us so that we can see if it actually is a benefit or not.

8 REPLIES 8

MCARBO-Don
Contributor

I have to agree with you. I have been playing around with the new layout and I'm not a fan either. I far prefer the Legacy style layout. The following is a link showing all of the differences between the old and the new:

https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403223856155-Moving-from-ShipStation-Legacy-to-the-N...

masonfabian
Super User
Super User

If you want to change back to the old layout, it is hidden within the "Give Feedback" button. The biggest reason we switched to the new layout is for the "split shipment" functionality. During the pandemic we had to start shipping orders with multiple items from different locations and this system was really helpful to manage that. change_layout.PNG

I tried to find this "Give Feedback" in our shipstaion and couldn't locate it anywhere on the browser page. 

Is there another location this could be hidden? 

give feedback.jpg

Howdy @SportTime

When you posted and showed that you were missing this "Give Feedback" button, I snapped into action. I have gotten with my team and had a backend adjustment made so that you should now have that access. 

You may need to log out and back in to see this adjustment. 

I hope this helps 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Wow Davis! That was fast! 👍

Untitled.jpg

Happy to be of service my friend! We are moving towards the new layout that you were used to seeing across the board, but I am happy to provide this access for as long as its still available.

Happy Friday! 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Can I please get help with the same? I have no give feedback link.

Same issue, no give feedback link. Seems some accounts are forced to the horrible new layout.