cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders On Hold

Jerkydotcom
First-timer

Orders in On Hold status in Shopify still flow into Shipstation immediately and can be shipped. It would be great if there was some sort of stop/hold to these orders flowing into Shipstation or just more guidance on what to do with these orders as we are definitely not the only ones running into this. We have already seen where some orders were shipped with items that had not been officially paid for and during the hustle and bustle of the holidays, if we are not super cautious, this could continue to happen. Please look for a solution or better help for your users Shipstation! 

3 REPLIES 3

bobby_ets
New Contributor

I'm so surprised that there has been no response to this post. Is this not happening to anybody else? It's happening to us. Any solution would be greatly appreciated.

Hello @bobby_ets

Thank you, as always, for being a part of our amazing community. Since the original post was in 2021, I believe this was a separate instance that has since been addressed. 

That being said, I am seeing that users have reported this same behavior and that It has been escalated to senior support. I strongly recommend reaching out to our support team to create a ticket that way we can be aware of how many users this is affecting and also so you can be kept in the loop the moment we have an update. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

Was this ever fixed?  I do not see it as being fixed.