cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRINTERS WON'T SYNC

orders2022
New Contributor

My printers will not link to ship station.  Not my zebra or HP.  It was fine first off this morning and it then dumped them and is not allowing me to reattach them.  Is anybody else experiencing this problem this morning? 

4 REPLIES 4

Hey there @orders2022

There was in fact an incident with ShipStation Connect earlier. We have actually rolled out a resolution just now for the ShipStation Connect troubles today, and if you refresh your browser, and close then reopen ShipStation Connect, you should be good to go! 

If you take these steps and are still having issues connecting, please reach out to our Support team right away. 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

orders2022
New Contributor

I tried the fix and it still isn't working.   It is also not accepting my user name and password?

I am on the phone on hold with customer service and keep trying ideas.

Hi y'all, 

I have reconfirmed with my team that we have seen the ShipStation Connect issues resolved. 

If you are still running into troubles connecting or logging in with ShipStation Connect, we want to check into that!

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

NEV
Contributor

Multiple issues for us here aswell 😞 seems like we call support every day... Considering a different platform soon.