cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipstation Inventory

Eli11
New Contributor

Does anyone have any tips on how to best track inventory with Shipstation Inventory management. Shipstation inventory only tracks inventory once an item is shipped (label created). I am looking for a system that can track inventory once an order comes through in Shipstation. The allocation method works only if I highlight all my order daily and allocate the stock. There is not a good way for the allocation method to be turned on automatically every time a new order comes in. 

Any tips on a different system that can connect with Shipstation and tracks product as soon as an order is placed please share suggestions!

2 REPLIES 2

DND4Life
Contributor

Have you looked into Katana MRP?

https://katanamrp.com/features/

mschmoyer1
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Eli11 keep watching our product updates! In the very near future we intend to release the concept of "Committed" counts in Shipstation. This will allow you to see 1) how much of a product is committed to open orders and 2) reduce your available count by this and 3) sync this out to your selling channels (coming soon!). 

We're doing lots of work on inventory this year so we love hearing your feedback and stay tuned for more updates!