cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipstation customer service - Very disappointing

CW
First-timer

Wow- for such a great product Shipstation has seriously dropped the ball on customer service! Today I attempted to log in and ship a few orders from the weekend- Log in was fine- BUT THEN............ The system kept asking me to change my subscription, would not connect to seller active ............ I attempted to search the help topics, i sent an email for help- i tried calling , i looked for a chat option................. and still after 6 hours i can not send my orders out! Absolutely no idea of what to do next! 

6 REPLIES 6

ozie27280
Frequent Contributor

sound like you shipping more this month so you need to upgrade to ship if the next month you go back to shipping less you can change it back to lower  subscription that what my company started using shipstation did but now we are  using the higher subscription because we ship more 

Hey there @CW

Thanks for turning to the community for answers! We are thrilled to have you with us! 🙂

I am pleased to see that @ozie27280 has answered you correctly.

This behavior usually means that the monthly subscription limit has been reached, you can upgrade for the rest of the current billing cycle for a prorated cost. You can of course downgrade back to the original subscription level before the end of the billing cycle and that downgrade will take effect when the new billing cycle begins! 

I hope this helps 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

paul4
First-timer

Hello.  Is there a way to just purchase extra shipments, or is upgrading the subscription the only option?

Hey @paul4

Currently the only option to have more shipments available for the current billing month would be to upgrade your subscription. When you do this, it will only charge you a prorated amount for the remainder of that billing cycle. 

You would still be able to downgrade back to your original subscription level if you desired before that billing cycle comes to an end. 

If you need any assistance with that process, our wonderful support team would be more than happy to help you out 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

glennisd
First-timer

I ran into this same issue today. I don't believe I have exceeded any shipping limits. please help-orders to ship!

We just had this happen to us today.  We have a limit of 500, we are at 121 for the month, so no where near the limit. But yet it says we can't ship anything unless we upgrade.  What a joke!  I have literally had to get ahold of Shipstation Support 3 of the 4 days this week for a glitch we encountered.