cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use Saved Filters in mobile app?

jeremy_S-and-S
Frequent Contributor

Maybe I'm blind, but is there no way to use Saved Filters in the mobile app? I only see the filter options of Store, Designation, Assignee, Tags, and Order Date... and I don't need any of those when looking at ShipStation on my phone.

4 REPLIES 4

HorseGuard
Frequent Contributor

I can use my package presets in the app. If you click "presets" on the right hand side of an "Awaiting Shipment" order, you should be able to apply your saved package settings. I haven't been able to switch between the 2 UPS accounts we use though. 

I'm not sure if you meant to reply to someone else's post, but presets aren't what I'm asking about. This is a post about Saved Filters. I even gave examples of the filter options available. I hope you find the post you're looking for! 🙂

Sorry, I misunderstood. I did actually just jump into my Shipstation app on my Android, and when I opened "awaiting shipment" orders, on the right hand side on the top, right next to "Sort" there's a "Filters" hyperlink. When I clicked it, the filters I have saved through the site, are available. 

Again, I'm sorry for any confusion I may have caused. 

Man that's frustrating because I'm on the Android app too, and none of our saved filters show up.