cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ray6
First-timer (legacy)
It would be nice to have Google Express / Shopping Actions integrated into Shipstation. I would like to see this happen anytime before the end of the year.
77 Comments
slsully
First-timer (legacy)
Please build order import integration with Google Express.
bestpoolshop_co
First-timer (legacy)
Need a Goolge Experss / Google Shopping Actions integration. It looks like Google is taking serious actions this time and this may be the next big thing or even an Amazon killer. It's a pain to do all the work manually right now while processing orders from this marketplace, so please include this integration.
b_rothstein
First-timer (legacy)
I second this. It would be a huge step forward for us. Furthermore, I spoke to a few of my contacts at Google Express and they are open to partnering up on this with ShipStation.
mikef
First-timer (legacy)
Google Express is growing and actively attracting more merchants (including us). We would really like to see this as well.
alandail
First-timer (legacy)
We really need this too.
b_rothstein
First-timer (legacy)
I could really use this integration as well. Google Express / Shopping Actions is onboarding tons of new brands, and any who don't have a custom API integration with Google Orders API would REALLY appreciate this feature. I know ChannelAdvisor offers this.. I hope ShipStation will integrate ASAP
ERICA5
First-timer (legacy)
yes. thanks! PLEASE get google express automatically integrated. PLEASE!
jeffs
First-timer (legacy)
Google Express is quickly taking over Google Shopping Ads. This is a must-have integration.
murat1
First-timer (legacy)
We need that integration Please
mansoor
First-timer (legacy)
Hello guys, You can import the Google express order into SS through CVS file, same you can also update the tracking number to Google order. it has saved time for us.