cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeJ
First-timer
We are adding UPS's new shipping program called Simple Rate, we need this added to ShipStation.
88 Comments
cory_howard
First-timer (legacy)
I agree. Since this went live last month it would be great to have it here. Not have to go to another program to use it. Just like USPS cubic pricing.
don7
First-timer (legacy)
C'mon Shipstation!! Get with it!! Keep up with the times. When can we expect to see UPS Simple Rate? How tough can it be?
orders88
First-timer (legacy)
Yes totally agree with you, we need this added ASAP
Alexo
First-timer (legacy)
Please add the ability to rate shop this one
JarrieF
First-timer (legacy)
Please add UPS Simple Rate as an option in ShipStation.
JoelSinn
New Contributor
This is something that I would think ShipStation should have started working on as soon as it was announced. With their reputation as the best shipping platform available, it is important to stay at the top of the game.
ss
First-timer (legacy)
Since ShipStation does not offer all the options UPS offers, it would be helpful to be able to manually into the shipping rate into SS after printing the labels in UPS. This way we can continue to track the total shipping cost for our business in SS. Can you also add UPS Simple Rate to SS?
pete8314
First-timer
I've somehow used up all my votes, but UPS seem to be pushing this option now, we're about to switch over to it. Please add the package types.
office14
First-timer (legacy)
This is really important to get the UPS simple rate added to the shipstation. A no brainer for sure. Finally they have a solid rate that we can trust. The current one rate changes so often it makes it very difficult to know how much freight to charge. Please Please Please add this immediately!
whiddengunworks
First-timer (legacy)
The simple rate ups feature is one that would be very helpful for us. Its a great rate for us and we want to implement it and right now all our shipping is in Ship station. until this is added we will have to leave the ship station interface to ship these certain items via UPS website. Not ideal.