cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erica4
First-timer (legacy)
Etsy is getting ready to integrate gift wrapping and gift messages into their sales platform. I'm hoping there will be an alert for each order containing this information within ShipStation once it goes into effect. Gift messages are going to be made available to all orders at no charge, so every Etsy seller will have to deal with them whether they want to or not, and I am concerned I'll get a gift message request and not know about it. Ideally, I would also like to see a way to print ONLY gift message packing slips and not every packing slip in a batch, since I don't typically include packing slips with my orders.
114 Comments
James21
First-timer (legacy)
Etsy said its all set up just waiting on ShipStation to get through its other projects and come back to update their Etsy API - Very important feature, Super High Priority!
dan32
First-timer (legacy)
Our company has just integrated Etsy to our ShipStation account and have the gift info carry over would be beneficial.
dan31
First-timer (legacy)
Our company has just integrated Etsy to our ShipStation account and have the gift info carry over would be beneficial.
biagio85
New Contributor
Must have. No two ways about it...
sarah18
First-timer (legacy)
Very high priority to get sorted. It's currently useless to have Etsy connected with ShipStation as the information migrated across is not reliable and all orders currently have to be cross-referenced with Etsy Store.
dave36
First-timer (legacy)
High priority! We could really use this feature.
admin88
First-timer (legacy)
This would make holiday orders much easier to fulfill. Would be great if we get it in before the 2018 holiday 🙂
amy8
First-timer (legacy)
Please please please add this feature. I've left out too many gift notes because they don't get imported to ship station. I'd LOVE to see this get added!
christine6
First-timer (legacy)
Can we have an update? Is this feature coming? Shipstation will be next to useless for me if I don't have this by the time the holidays come around. I spent too much time last year bouncing between Etsy and Shipstation to check gift wrapping and messages. I'd rather just open up my orders from each of my channels if that ends up being the case since it would introduce less room for errors. Thanks!
throwinstoneswe
First-timer (legacy)
I just talked with both Etsy and ShipStation support about this gift order integration. Etsy set up all the necessary Etsy API calls back in September 2017. I reminded ShipStation of this and sent them a link to all the necessary code. ShipStation does already offer gift order support for some platforms (Amazon is a good example). Although Etsy provided the gift order update a year ago, ShipStation has not taken the time integrated this feature. Their support team was unable to provide an ETA for this. I suppose at this point the only way to get this feature integrated is by it receiving more votes on this feedback forum.