cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erica4
First-timer (legacy)
Etsy is getting ready to integrate gift wrapping and gift messages into their sales platform. I'm hoping there will be an alert for each order containing this information within ShipStation once it goes into effect. Gift messages are going to be made available to all orders at no charge, so every Etsy seller will have to deal with them whether they want to or not, and I am concerned I'll get a gift message request and not know about it. Ideally, I would also like to see a way to print ONLY gift message packing slips and not every packing slip in a batch, since I don't typically include packing slips with my orders.
114 Comments
hooi
First-timer (legacy)
I also spoke to both Etsy and Shipstation support about the gift wrap/gift message integration. It would be great to have this properly setup ASAP as I am getting complaints from buyers when I missed the gift messages. It is really time consuming to go back and forth on both Etsy and Shipstation just to double check for Gift Messages, when the sole purpose of using Shipstation is to save time.
amy8
First-timer (legacy)
Please add this! I have missed adding gift messages and gift wrapping on orders before because of this. It's really embarrassing and bad for business to have to tell a customer I forgot to take the price off and add their gift note. This seems like it should be a SUPER easy add. Please consider this ShipStation!!
adrienne
Occasional Contributor
It's been a year and this still hasn't been implemented. It's a shame. I will need to start looking at other shipping software.
mbarr_amysue
First-timer (legacy)
It would be great to import this gift request feature from etsy. We could use an automation to change the packing slip on all "gift" orders so that the price is always hidden. Would also be an easy way to sort and notice any gift requests to make sure they are packed properly. If Etsy has provided the API data, why hasn't shipstation at least activated the "gift" order tag (icon) that they already have in place?
Kathryn2
First-timer (legacy)
PLEASE!! Before the holiday season would be wonderful!! I vote 10000000 for this!
allybethdesignc
First-timer (legacy)
YES. I am missing Etsy gift messages because they are not coming through into Shipstation. I operate 3 Etsy shops, a Shopify Shop and Amazon.ca/.com. I do not have time to log into each one individually, so that is why I decided to pay for Shipstation. Please, please, please import this information so I can manage my orders efficiently. Thank you!
wenjie_zhou
Rookie
Please add it, really need it.
smit2685
First-timer (legacy)
I cannot believe this is not integrated yet. Literally impossible to use ship station during the busy holiday season. Cmon guys
colette
First-timer (legacy)
What is the deal?? We really need this!!!
trent1
First-timer (legacy)
We have been with Shipstation for quite a few years and overall very happy but this is really ridiculous that they have not integrated this yet.