cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emily8
First-timer (legacy)
Some of our pending retail relationships use VendorNet and we would like to keep all shipping within ShipStation, so an integration with VendorNet would be great.
11 Comments
ashvin
New Contributor

Hi all,

I've already readily available integration solution, powered by enterprise-grade cloud platform, that

1) can do a direct integration of your Radial VendorNet's and ShipStation  (e.g. transferring orders from VendorNet to ShipStation for fulfillment, and, updating back VendorNet with shipment details (including tracking numbers) or cancellation details. 

2) can do a direct integration of your Radial VendorNet's to ShipStation via Shopify (assuming you use the ShipStation Shopify App) (e.g. transferring orders from VendorNet to Shopify, which are then, transferred to ShipStation. Also, updating back VendorNet with shipment details / cancellation details)

The solution leverages on ShipStation API interfaces and VendorNet's EDI documents to automate all the processes. For you, zero hassle! If you also need packaging slip generated via ShipStation, it can be configured as such.

In case this interests you or can be of any help to integrate your account with ShipStation, feel free to reach out to me directly on moiashvin@gmail.com and I'll be happy to provide you with all support necessary to get connected.