cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaniM
First-timer

It would be great if we would be able to display live shipping rates at WooCommerce Cart and Checkout pages utilizing Shipstation API without having to rely on third parties.

32 Comments
Ztg525
Occasional Contributor

@Joshjungle Ive moved on to EasyShip even though it feels inferior in almost every way. I went simply for the in-cart calculations so that I dont have to mess with UPS accounts, a Stamps.com account, a Fedex account (etc) and then connect them to a third party plugin that would often give me issues. 

Shipstation could hire a couple developers to just build and maintain an "official" third party plugin and charge an additional subscription fee for that plugin or something. Id gladly pay $5-10 a month for it. 

jtimothys
New Contributor

Yes, yes please add this feature. I am making money off shipping and I want those discounts offered to my customers. Please add this for WooCommerce. 

onoma
Occasional Contributor

Please add! I'm looking for alternative shipping software since this limits me so much!

seansloan
Occasional Contributor

This is ESSENTIAL to moving forward with ShipStation. Please and thank you.

YDD2365
First-timer

Shipstation is really missing the ability to display live shipping rates at WooCommerce Cart and Checkout pages utilizing Shipstation API without having to rely on third parties. I feel like many others...it may be time to leave Shipstation, if they don't offer this very soon!

savagemic
New Contributor

It feels like Shipstation is leaving the Woocommerce communities out to dry by not providing this. We could increase our conversions if we could serve shipstation rates.

Ztg525
Occasional Contributor

I've since to moved on to a different service. Shipstation is better in every way but the lack of live rates... I guess emails spam is also an issue with Shipstation but there has apparently been some movement on that issue. 

savagemic
New Contributor

Can’t find any provider that actually serves the rates they all point you to the carrier plugins. 

SawdustNCoffee
New Contributor

23% of all online stores use WooCommerce.

kickymike
Occasional Contributor

Another vote for this. As the holidays approach, I may need to shift elsewhere to cleanup excessive plugins that are slowing down our site just to get live rates from elsewhere. 

For the sake of argument, shipstation basic is $29/month, the 1Team SS plugin is free but $15.00/mo (or $79/year ($6.58/mo)) for all functionality we get within shipstation. So that's $35.58/mo IF you pay annually. 

The free version works but it loads tons of methods and names everything "shipstation" or "stamps.com" which is just leverage to force the pro version to get renaming and limiting methods capabilities.