cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
bumpernets
First-timer (legacy)
UPS knows to pick up a package that ready for pickup without having to have a daily pick up.
90 Comments
brett8
First-timer (legacy)
Ship station really should try and get this integrated!
wesley_budziwoj
First-timer (legacy)
We ship UPS multiple times a week. Using this system would improve workflow.
anthony12
First-timer (legacy)
I thought I needed this feature but since it wasn't available I just scheduled a daily pickup for I think it's $11 a month. If you don't have packages, I either text/call the driver to be courteous to let him know there's no pickup but most of the time we have a package so maybe 1 day out of 5 we won't have a pickup which wouldn't really upset anyone I don't think. I only seeing this necessary if you're shipping out 1 or 2 packages a week, but if that's the case you should just log in and schedule it if you don't want to pay $11 a month or whatever it is.
info869
First-timer (legacy)
Yes please implement UPS Smart Pick-Up!
dformica
First-timer (legacy)
Absolutely!
marcus4
First-timer (legacy)
I got an email from UPS saying they figure I can save $247 a year by using smart pickup instead of my daily pickup. Since I don't have packages every day but have many items go out multiple times a week, this makes a really compelling service for us. Please look into supporting it!
administrator5
First-timer (legacy)
Please implement, we will stay with Worldship for the time being for UPS shipments however it we will look forward to that time where the feature is available in ShipStation.
dj
First-timer (legacy)
Is this still in the working? would be a godsend.
jon25
First-timer (legacy)
'+1 Yes Please for UPS pickup requests through ShipStation. (USPS works fine, but UPS too please)
sashcompany
First-timer (legacy)
We want UPS pickup requests through ShipStation as well! Please add this.