cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
bumpernets
First-timer (legacy)
UPS knows to pick up a package that ready for pickup without having to have a daily pick up.
90 Comments
arlan
First-timer (legacy)
Please I need a Smart Pickup integration feature.
jordan10
First-timer (legacy)
Please integrate pickup scheduling via UPS. Since Shipstation is already communicating with UPS.com anyways, it would be incredibly useful if we didn't have to remember to manually create our "smart pickups" every day. Just a toggle at the time of creating a label asking if you would like to schedule a pickup for this shipment would be great!
jim_bonham
First-timer (legacy)
Not having UPS Smart Pickup built in is a huge break down in shipping efficiency for those of us who ship UPS frequently but not everyday. Please add.
jordan10
First-timer (legacy)
Thanks for looking into this. It would be a great boon to our workflow if this gets incorporated! We have had many instances where we have missed our cutoff time for scheduling pick ups because we used to have pick ups scheduled automatically at time of label creation. Effectively, the time saved by Shipstation integration is somewhat decreased because an employee must manually create a smart pick up and if it is not done in time, then an employee has to spend extra time taking it to UPS at the end of the day.
josh35
First-timer (legacy)
Just adding my vote. How strange is it that this is not integrated? Does any one know i fedx has a similar option that IS integrated?
daintyjewells
First-timer (legacy)
Is there any future for this or should we look elsewhere?
shop18
First-timer (legacy)
Please add UPS Smart Pickup! Hard to believe this feature is not already included, I had no idea until the driver didn't come that day.
peterpotspotter
New Contributor
Please integrate UPS Smart Pickup. It's important to my small business with irregular shipments.
betterwarehouse
First-timer (legacy)
Please integrate UPS Smart Pickup
bill12
First-timer (legacy)
Not having the UPS smart pickup option integrated in the shipstation software is a deal breaker for me. Please consider adding this feature.