cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
bumpernets
First-timer (legacy)
UPS knows to pick up a package that ready for pickup without having to have a daily pick up.
90 Comments
twgammon
First-timer (legacy)
This is a baseline necessity for UPS! The option is so easy in their app that the interface cannot be too difficult to bridge. PLEASE get this done!
corey2
Occasional Contributor
It is sad that this still is not available.
jgiglio
First-timer (legacy)
Still not properly integrated? It's in the UPS API. Why aren't you doing it?
georgia1
First-timer (legacy)
This should be done! Makes no sense to not have this as a feature.
phil3
First-timer (legacy)
We love that SHipstation has lower rates for UPS shipping. But we wish that we could have the ability for Shipstation to notify UPS when a label is created so that the driver knows to come while we are busy filling orders.
cassandra
First-timer (legacy)
Please integrate UPS smart pickup. I don't want to have to find a different option other than ship station.
hello57
First-timer (legacy)
Please consider adding this feature. Not having the UPS smart pickup option integrated in the shipstation software is a deal breaker for me as well!
brad7
First-timer (legacy)
We are new to Shipstation and use UPS smart pickup. We have to ship one UPS package via UPS Worldship in order to request a UPS smart pickup. Why can't Shipstation implement this feature? According to their customer feedback, this has been requested since 2013.
Kevin20
First-timer (legacy)
This would be a very helpful feature, I'm very surprised it wasn't a default feature years ago. For shippers who don't always have a lot of volume but still want daily pickups this could save about $20 over daily pickup in any week where you're not hitting the shipping threshold to get the lower daily pickup rate). Everyone that's using Shipstation is doing so to simplify their workflow, so when there is a standard feature that UPS offers to further simplify workflows, it'd be a great thing to add. I'm sure there are a lot of users who are always well above the shipping volume where Smart pickup is even relevant but for the smaller customers, this would be helpful. I'm sure you could run the data on how many of your users have a shipping volume in the range where it could help. Perhaps it's just not that many in the end??
mikeplaner
First-timer (legacy)
Please integrate UPS Smart Pickup