cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
info692
First-timer (legacy)
Can SS enable having more than one FBA account linked to a SS account? We ship products for multiple companies, each with their own FBA account, but can only link a single FBA account to our SS account.
15 Comments
sales413
First-timer (legacy)
We are in the same boat. We need this as well.
jon25
First-timer (legacy)
I run the Amazon store for both Street Guardian and OCD Tronic. Having multiple FBA accounts added is very important for us as well. Please add multiple FBA account support if it's possible. For now I'm operating 2 separate shipstation accounts as a work around. (mobile app only allows me to be signed into one at a time, not easy) On a related note, sharing one ShipWire fulfillment account with both my ShipStation accounts at the same time works by the way which is good. Please look into this. I see you added multiple carrier support recently so that's a step in the right direction for running multiple businesses off one shipstation account.
spikeysash
First-timer (legacy)
I as well would like this feature and add a second FBA: I went to shipping carriers > fulfillment > but can not add the provider account because the connect button is grayed out.
cameron5
First-timer (legacy)
We also would like to have the ability to add multiple FBA accounts. It would be very helpful.
Hannah2
First-timer (legacy)
This feature is essential for our company. If you can have multiple Amazon account, you should be able to have multiple FBA accounts. 1+1
hi7
First-timer (legacy)
Please have this implemented soon! We sell on a number of retail channels and we fulfill them with inventory from our multiple FBA accounts.
payments4
First-timer (legacy)
We would like to see this feature implemented as soon as possible. Thank you.
slaylunars
First-timer (legacy)
I would also like to vote on this one! I'd use it!!!
DeltaMolding
First-timer
We need this badly. Our company operates two independent brands and Amazon has approved us to have two seller accounts. We need to setup both FBA accounts in Shipstation! At the moment, one of our FBA accounts is integrated with Shipstation and out other account... well it's a disaster.
cole3
First-timer (legacy)
Badly need this... Crazy this isn't an avalilable option!!