cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
hugozillion8
First-timer (legacy)
Please allow integration for Walmart Canada selling channel. I have Walmart USA set up but I need integration for Walmart Canada.
47 Comments
tiger_zhaoyang1
First-timer (legacy)
It's been almost 2 years after and no improvement!
adrien
First-timer (legacy)
I would also like to have an integration for Walmart Canada. Please make this work! Thanks
noahscruise
First-timer (legacy)
2 years ago, Walmart.ca became a new platform for shipstation and since then, it has stagnated horribly. NOW is the time to intergrate walmart.ca to shipstation. We are business people and this complete lack of intergration is beyond comprehension. Your television commercial is extremely misleading. Get it up and running in order to provide us, business people, the service we deserve after 2 years!!!
maxbatw
First-timer (legacy)
please!
shipping100
First-timer (legacy)
Please ShipStation, we need Walmart Canada....
shipping100
First-timer (legacy)
Come on @shipstation - its been 2 years, over 110 up votes, and from my discussions with Walmart Canada even pressure from Walmart Canada... and we've heard nothing but crickets.
arics
First-timer (legacy)
Need Walmart Canada Intergration
ventes1
First-timer (legacy)
Please add Walmart Canada and BestBuy canada
shipping100
First-timer (legacy)
'@shipstation there are 126 votes requesting Walmart Canada be added - and in the past 2 years since this thread was started you haven't even taken a second acknowledged the post (as one of the most popular threads for Canadian users of your platform).
sales202
First-timer (legacy)
We have Walmart.com .ca is gaining a lot of traction. The API is already there ๐Ÿ™‚ please make it possible