cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
hugozillion8
First-timer (legacy)
Please allow integration for Walmart Canada selling channel. I have Walmart USA set up but I need integration for Walmart Canada.
47 Comments
ish_chopra
First-timer (legacy)
we did API integration with walmart canada. Its simple and cost-efficient. Reach out to r_dobariya50@yahoo.com for all your Walmart Canada integration needs.
info216
First-timer (legacy)
Hello, Can you get Walmart Canada integrated soon. Walmart Canada is growing fast. You said its on the roadmap, but when?????? Can you give us an ETA Thank you
jan1
First-timer (legacy)
Please integrate this ASAP. Big disappointment to find out that is was not supported after I got approved by Walmart
errol
First-timer (legacy)
We use GeekSeller and created a custom store in SS. Works great for us in the meantime!
luigi1
First-timer (legacy)
It's been 99 years ... lol Guys, as always, it's ridiculous ๐Ÿ˜‰
bw_seller_ca
First-timer (legacy)
Any updates ShipStation? We need this integration.
Viacheslav
New Contributor
Waiting for this update too. Please add this integration.
maxbatw
First-timer (legacy)
lets gooooooooooooooo
info216
First-timer (legacy)
It seems like they don't care. They're already making their money
sales124
First-timer (legacy)
For those who would rather complain than actually do something about it. You are all aware you can export your Walmart Canada Orders into XLSX format, you can save that format into CSV format, and in ship station you can create your own Walmart import, by simple trail and error, matching the items to headings and fields, and have the orders import? We did run into issue with packing slips showing incorrect prices for items, but we removed prices from packing slip. As well any other issues are small to address, but it saves us a lot of time doing this way than copy and paste each line by line. Once you get the way you would like to import orders, you can save that import for later imports, as shipstation allows you to do that. It is not a perfect solution, but it cuts down a lot of time, specially if you have 10+ orders from walmart a day. So instead of waiting on shipstation, just spent sometime testing it out on your end, and i guarantee you will be more happy at the end of the day.