cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
hugozillion8
First-timer (legacy)
Please allow integration for Walmart Canada selling channel. I have Walmart USA set up but I need integration for Walmart Canada.
47 Comments
rick4
First-timer (legacy)
This needs to auto-work with ShipStation that's why we pay for the software. Exporting and importing excel files is not the solution, anyone can do that. We need the software to take care of it. This is taking way too long for ShipStation to get up and running, and it's a valid complaint.
carlosshah
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, we are really looking forward to this integration since Shipstation has all the other platform integrations except for this one. Please this should be an urgent matter because many sellers are awaiting for this integration to happen.
clyde
First-timer (legacy)
We have started selling on Walmart Canada but I see that there is no direct connection to ship orders to walmart canada channel.
Hemgee
First-timer
You got my 3 votes! Let's go ShipStation! Integrating Walmart Canada is only a few lines of code away!
alex9
First-timer (legacy)
Please add Walmart Canada, it is the only downside to your platform. Pretty please.
dpollak44
First-timer (legacy)
Can you please let me know the timeline for the Walmart Canada integration. I am desperate to have that feature. Thanks!
louisp
First-timer (legacy)
Same here! We need to know the timeline for the Walmart Canada integration. If it's months away, I will have to hire my own developers to build the integration - big pain! I you're only weeks away, I'll hold off from needlessly hireing developers. Kindly provide the estimated timeline - Thanx! Louis