support77
First-timer (legacy)
Can we please get a fix for this issue. Making it very difficult for all of us
amit2
First-timer (legacy)
Please add me to this request
info306
First-timer (legacy)
This is a must. We're limiting our shipstation use just because of this. PLEASE get this going
chris35
First-timer (legacy)
I would agree with this entirely. Please integrate GLS as quickly as you can. We ship some volume with GLS and would find it much easier to use ShipStation across the board
info308
First-timer (legacy)
We would love to see this integration and similar to other users, have significant volume we are processing using a different shipping service because ShipStation doesn't offer GSO. In fact, we worked with GSO directly to set up the integration with the other service - they are definitely willing to work with ShipStation. ShipStation please make this happen!
mike1
First-timer
Shipstation, you guys should reach out to GSO. They have reached out and said the ball is in your court. How can we make this happen? Here is contact: Sean Harper Technical Support Lead Golden State Overnight Sharper@gso.com 408-543-8336
mike1
First-timer
ShippyPro seemed to have no issues building out this integration with GSO in a very short amount of time.
greg10
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, 100% we should add GSO. Not having them as a Carrier inside of Shipstation a HUGE issue for us.
info306
First-timer (legacy)
Just add GSO already please
daniel9
First-timer (legacy)
This is a feature that is especially needed. Iรข€™ve talked to GSO (now GLS), and theyรข€™ve told me that the holdup is on ShipStationรข€™s side. From what Iรข€™ve heard over the last 4 years is that SS just doesnรข€™t feel the need to integrate. Iรข€™ve mostly given up hope on this, would recommend finding alternatives as SS doesnรข€™t seem to be interested in expanding with regional carriers