cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
kenn
First-timer (legacy)
Anyone else want to see Shipstation integrated with Pricefalls?
9 Comments
customerservi58
First-timer (legacy)
My contact at Pricefalls says they are absolutely willing to work with you to create an integration, and asking what they can do on their end to make this happen. Can someone from your end contact them about this? Or, can you give me a name and number I can give them to call you? My contact at Pricefalls is: Nick V., T: 866-503-9799 ext. 3
gabriel3
First-timer (legacy)
Are we any closer to an integration with Pricefalls?
lexunder_inc
First-timer (legacy)
Jut Do It!
walmart_pstrade
First-timer (legacy)
Any integration in the works? Just started with pricefalls, but need SS integration. 3 votes!
aaron26
First-timer (legacy)
Going on two years - How hard can it be?
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi @Aaron, thanks for checking up on this one! We're constantly working on new integrations and have not yet prioritized Pricefalls. We'll let you know here if we've got more updates like beta programs or when it's ready for everyone to use. Just as you've reached out to us, I recommend reaching out to Pricefalls as well.
sonsofhockey
First-timer (legacy)
Has there been any movement with an integration with Pricefalls? I am working with them and really need a system in order to process my orders in one location. Please have someone start moving on this.
multiwatchbrand
First-timer (legacy)
Any New updates? i really wanted to integrate with pricefalls as well as chrono24.com
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi @Tomer Matsa Multiwatchbrand thanks for checking in! We're still looking to prioritize Pricefalls. We'll update you here if we have any updates.