cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
asosnov
First-timer (legacy)
Would love to be able to integrate Sendle (USA) as a carrier. It's available in Australia so hopefully this wouldn't be too difficult since you already have the option available in the Australia market. Really don't want to use another platform but the shipping options/pricing are great!
50 Comments
sales156
First-timer (legacy)
Does everyone know that since Stamps.com added USPS Priority Mail "Cubic" rates it renders Sendle unneeded?
jasonl
First-timer (legacy)
100% I can confirm with Cubic rates you donรข€™t need sendle. In fact they are more expensive than USPS now. They are just reselling first class postage...
shipping20
Contributor
Actually Craig, that depends what level you are shipping with on Sendle. When I compare rates for the same package its 7.54 in shipstation and 6.99 in sendle.
paul13
First-timer (legacy)
I just got off the phone with James, the CEO of Sendle, and Richa, the head of partnerships for Sendle. They had to steer me to DesktopShipper and 2Ship because you guys are way too slow with your integration with Sendle. I even spoke with one of your sales guys, Omar, and his exact words were "don't hold your breath". That's really sad to hear because I was really looking forward to using your platform. Oh well, I guess it's DesktopShipper for me!!
info197
First-timer (legacy)
Please add Sendle to Shipstation.
ejmartindale1
First-timer (legacy)
Need to get Sendle added to ShipStation ASAP! We're considering switching over to Sendle and away from ShipStation.
louisc
First-timer (legacy)
I made my comment back on June 8 of 2020 and I am trying to hang in there with Shipstation. But I could really use Sendle on the platform so we ship our packages with much more efficiency. Thanks for hearing us out. Sendle keeps getting bigger as we continue to utilize the service and it continues to build its footprint.
office7
First-timer (legacy)
Clearly there are many of us that want this integration. The only reason I can think that this integration is not being considered is that Sendle is a USPS wholesaler and would be in direct competition to Stamps. Very sad.
support54
First-timer
i need shipsation to be connected to Sendle us
hello28
First-timer (legacy)
We would love to be able to use ShipStation for our retail business, but because Sendle isn't available as an integration in the US, we won't be able to use ShipStation. Please add Sendle integration for US customers. Thank you.