cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chris96
First-timer (legacy)
Please add Fedex Ground Collect. This should be included and I am surprised its not. Almost every big box store I have ever shipped for requires Fedex Ground Collect. Thanks.
49 Comments
kellyhoyt
First-timer (legacy)
Hello, I am currently vetting ship programs. I have enjoyed ship station over the last two weeks but have not been able to ship fedex collect for my 6 customers who require this method. These customers do not/will not provide a fedex acct number and require fedex collect. As a work around I have to go to the fedex site and ship there...very slow and cumbersome. I will likely move on to the next ship program option if this doesn't get added.
warehouse17
First-timer (legacy)
What is the status of this? It's been under review for almost a year, why has Fedex Groud Collect not been added?
andy15
First-timer (legacy)
Buy Buy Baby requires this for store shipments, until this is added we need to find a workaround. Please note how serious of a need this is.
david44
First-timer (legacy)
I need this to ship to certain catalog resellers. I am shocked this was not a feature until now!
warehouse7
First-timer (legacy)
Major retailers such as Target, Buy Buy Baby, etc. require the shipping to be Fedex Ground Collect - otherwise the shipper has to pay for the shipping. These shipments can be 100's in a day.
mluh
First-timer (legacy)
As others have stated, big box retailers such as Target and Bed Bath & Beyond require FedEx Ground shipments to go out Collect. I'm surprised that since the first comment in 2016 this hasn't been actioned. For now we have to go to FedEx.com to create these shipping labels, creating extra steps ShipStation was supposed to eliminate.
sales317
First-timer (legacy)
One of my big clients has recently switched to FedEx Ground Collect and requires that I use this method for shipping. Please add this to the FedEx integration.
shippingdept
First-timer (legacy)
we also need UPS collect for some of our customers - is this going to be added anytime soon?
info584
First-timer
Add myself to this list for Bed, Bath & Beyond.
sales295
First-timer (legacy)
One of my clients has recently switched to FedEx Ground Collect and requires that I use this method for shipping. Please add this to the FedEx integration