cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chris96
First-timer (legacy)
Please add Fedex Ground Collect. This should be included and I am surprised its not. Almost every big box store I have ever shipped for requires Fedex Ground Collect. Thanks.
49 Comments
sooceyathina
First-timer (legacy)
Some of our customers require fedex ground collect would be great to have this as an option in shipstation thanks
judy_bond
New Contributor
One of the biggest retailers out there, Walmart, requires that you ship Fedex Ground Collect to their DCs. If you have Walmart as a marketplace option, this shipping option is imperative to be able to fulfill their orders. Thanks in advance!
jdalsin
First-timer (legacy)
I am required to use Fedex Ground Collect for shipments to Medline. Please add to Shipstation.
jeanned
First-timer (legacy)
I'm surprised that you don't offer the FedEx Ground Collect service. We now have to have these separated out by our automation solution and process them manually. Considering that the majority of our retailers require this option and do not want to provide the account number, it would make sense to have this available to us in ShipStation
info508
First-timer (legacy)
Walmart requires FedEx Ground Collect service for small parcel shipments going to their DCs. It would be a huge help to have this feature in Shipstation. Please add!
cls
First-timer (legacy)
Need to an easier way to add customer collect account numbers. We are using automations; however, that is quite time consuming. If SHIPSTATION could more easily save customer account numbers for 3rd party billing that would be awesome!
ALBERT1
First-timer (legacy)
New to Shipstation but have found that you are missing fedex ground collect option. Have a few customers that I ship to have it as a mandatory shipping requirement. If we use any other methods, there will be a chargeback. As for workflow goes, the idea behind using Shipstation is to have 1 portal for all my shipping needs. This one glaring omission forces us to jump out of the screen and use a second program. I then have to manually enter the tracking detail back into my website, thus forcing 3 steps whcih I could have finished in 1 step. Please get this updated ASAP. Thank you
credfield
First-timer (legacy)
Does anyone know how to add the postage amount to FedEx collect orders automatically? Right now the only option is to use the order total amount, but we just want to charge the customer the shipping cost not the whole cost of the order.
shipping8
First-timer (legacy)
This feature is an absolute MUST HAVE. My retailers demand FedEx Ground Collect. If not, there will be chargebacks. What's the status on getting this done?
credfield
First-timer (legacy)
I'm having the same issue with some major accounts requiring we ship Fedex Collect. COD seems to be an option but the amount that populates is the total amount for the order and not the shipping cost. When we change that extra labels are printed out for COD and to mail the check to our location but this wasn't the case when shipping on Fedex. It would ship collect and I am assuming the cost of the shipment was paid to Fedex once delivered.