cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marufcha
First-timer (legacy)
Add Support for Magento 2.4.x After Magento upgrade from 2.3.5 -> 2.4.0 ShipStation is dead! We cannot sync or upload or download any orders, or any other functions. Please add Support for Magento 2.4.x This is truly frustrating to see how ShipStation being slow on upgrades to latest version of the sales channels. Magento maybe complicated I agree, but for us it is very important as it is the best shopping cart for business with over 100,000 SKUs, processing over 1,000 Orders a Day, and having a Multistory / MultiChannel / OmniChannel capabilities. We love ShipStation, but the Development and support for latest version is truly slow compared to other ThirdParty integrators.
15 Comments
jack1
First-timer (legacy)
Hello, as of Jan 5th 2020, is there any ETA on Shipstation working with Magento 2.4?
info219
First-timer
When will Shipstation's magento module support 2.4.x? I can't believe that shipstation is so far behind in development and does not support such widely used e-commerce platform. Please release a version that is compatible with the latest magento version ASAP! Thank you
john21
First-timer (legacy)
'@stephan, it is ridiculous that they haven't released an updated version but there is a solution which is stated below by @User357 and we just implemented last week and it works perfectly.
jason20
First-timer (legacy)
Per Ship Station's support response, I'm posting a comment to follow this thread. ShipStation 1/21/2020 response: "In order to connect a Magento store to ShipStation it must meet the following requirements: Connection Requirements: An active store using Magento. Magento 2.0 - 2.2.x: The Magento username and password. Magento 2.3+: The ShipStation API Key generated by the Auctane-ShipStation plug-in file. So, per the guide requirements we do currently support up to Magento 2.3+. We do have plans to implement a plugin for Magento 2.4, currently we do not have an ETA on when the new version will be available. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. To follow the release of the Magento 2.4 Plugin, Please leave a comment on our feedback forum thread for 2.4 found here: http://feedback.shipstation.com/forums/330429-product-feedback-fresh-ideas/suggestions/41244484-mage...;
andy7
First-timer (legacy)
PLEASE UPDATE THIS. Latest documentation shows that this has been updated but still not working. Has anybody had any joy/success with this?