cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New: Brexit ShipStation Hub

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Welcome to the Brexit ShipStation Hub, a place where you will be able to find conversations, resources, and even ask workflow questions related to Brexit.

This will be the home for all things Brexit in the Community. You will also notice all existing topics about Brexit have already been relocated to this group for your convenience. 

Below I have added a list of some resources that might be helpful to you if you are currently navigating the new challenges of processing parcels in a post-Brexit world. 

Help Center Articles 

How Do I Prepare for Brexit in ShipStation? 

How does Brexit affect carriers and fulfillment providers? 

ShipStation International Settings 

This article provides guidance on how to enter your VAT and EORI numbers into ShipStation so they print on your customs forms.  

Blog

Effects of Brexit on UK Retailers Selling to EU

Blog

Effects of Brexit on UK Retailers Selling to EU

3 REPLIES 3

jeremy_S-and-S
Frequent Contributor

These articles all seem to be aimed at UK sellers. Are there any resources for US small companies selling to the UK now that Brexit has happened? We've had to completely stop our UK shipping because we can't figure out how to handle collecting VAT for direct bulk orders not through our marketplace.

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hey Jeremy, 

Thanks for being a part of our Community and for your Feedback. That is a good call-out on this the following article has some helpful information for you and our other US users shipping to the UK. 

Do I have to pay Value Added Tax (VAT) when shipping to the UK? 

Take a look at this article and feel free to let us know if this is helpful or if there is something that you still need assistance with that is not covered. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

HorseGuard
Frequent Contributor

THANK YOU!!!! Gosh, how refreshing to find this information on here!