cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help finding an International carrier for small packages

SarahATX

Original post by user Joanne Wood-Ellison

Hello - this is my first Community Post!

I am a US based seller, and I would like to expand selling into Canada, Australia and the UK. Most of my shipments are small (average 6 ounces), and the volume I expect at start will be small as well. USPS cost is extremely high, and that doesn't include International charges once it gets to destination country. Any carrier suggestions?

1 REPLY 1

SarahATX

Hi Joanne, 

I would recommend checking out some international consolidators, like Asendia or Globegistics. 

You might also contact Stamps.com about their Global Advantage Program, which works very much like an international consolidator but is automatically included as a feature of your Stamps.com account. The rates will most certainly be more competitive than your standard USPS FCMI or PMI rates. For a quick overview, you can check out the Global Advantage Program article on the ShipStation help center. 

Stamps.com also has a program called Global Post, which could also be a good option for you if your packages are less than 4.4lbs. You can learn the basics from Stamps.com article on the ShipStation help center (click on the Global Post heading in the article). 

Hope this helps!