cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS "The UserId is currently locked out, please try again in 30 minutes"

mimiceramics
New Contributor

When I try to print UPS labels with "UPS via ShipStation Carrier Services" (that I have been using just fine for years), I keep getting the error message "The UserId is currently locked out, please try again in 30 minutes." 

This has been happening for months and I just really need it to work.  Also frustrating is that Shipstation still took my money for "purchase funds" but I can't actually use it. 

I've been on the phone with UPS twice now, and have found only one thread about this same issue, but no real solution. That post says I would need to contact the support team because they need to reset my account internally, but I've been searching in the depths of the website and can't find any way to get non-robot customer support or any other answers to this problem. Please help.

1 REPLY 1

Howdy there @mimiceramics

Thank you for taking the time to post about this in our community! 

The post you saw stating that the best way to resolve this behavior you are experiencing with the "UPS via ShipStation Carrier Services" is absolutely correct. You will want to reach out to our Support team directly so it can be reset/resolved internally. To reach our support team, either utilize the Chat Widget described here, or directly with an email to Support@shipstation.com. 

I hope this helps! 🙂  

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!