cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unable to add Fund to the account

Cuckoo_CA
First-timer

Hello,

I have been trying to add more fund on the Ship Station Canada account but it does not allow me to add the fund even though the source fund is available.

Cuckoo_CA_0-1675823323983.png

The above error message appeared. Trying to find customer support for shipstation Canada too? Kindly help and advise, thank you very much in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Hey there @Cuckoo_CA

Welcome to the community! We are so happy you've joined us ๐Ÿ™‚ 

For direct error message issues like this your idea to reach out to support directly is certainly the best bet. This can be done at "support@shipstation.com" or alternatively you can open up one of our knowledge base articles, like this one, and once you've confirmed you're signed in (top right corner) you should see the chatting icon in the bottom right hand corner.

I hope this helps! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

CPSupplies
Occasional Contributor

Any updates on this issue, I am facing the same issue.

Howdy @CPSupplies

If you're facing a funding issue, my recommendation is to reach out to our support team right away so that an investigation into the attempted transactions can begin! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Drahbari
Occasional Contributor

You need to contact support and ask for your stamps.com info that was generated when you created your shipstation account. Then call stamps.com and they can help solve the issue

Drahbari
Occasional Contributor

You need to contact support and ask for your stamps.com info that was generated when you created your shipstation account. Then call stamps.com and they can help solve the issue