cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Enterprise Subscription Cancelled by ShipStation this morning wtihout notice!

sajeed
Occasional Contributor

Hello Everyone -

This morning when I logged in to our ShipStation account, I was stunned by a message that my Enterprise Subscription has been cancelled as of 01/06/2024. I must select a plan if I choose to renew. At first I thought maybe my Credit Card messed up. I see that I still have $400+ balance in funds for buying labels.

I tried many different cards and tried to change the plan, tried to upgrade to High Volume and even tried to downgrade to Platinum, keep getting error "Failed to change plan" 

I can't reach support because their phones work Monday to Friday only. Today being Saturday, I am stuck and I have all these orders. 

Any suggestions or guidance will be much appreciated on how I can get a hold of them to figure out what's going on and why this happened.

I checked my e-mails. I never received any notification that such event will take place today. As a matter of fact, I had reached out to support on 01/04 (Thursday) for something. Even then there was no mention that, "oh by the way your account will be cancelled on 01/06 if you don't take the necessary steps". 

I have submitted a support ticket as well. Don't know how long before someone will respond.

Please help!!

2 REPLIES 2

sajeed
Occasional Contributor

Since my account is stuck on Payment screen. I can't even access the Chat function. It takes me straight to Payment Screen over and over. If someone has access to their Chat, can you please message me so I can share my details. I will really appreciate your help!!

Hello @sajeed

Thanks for being a part of our community and for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you were having login and payment issues. Normally if your account is taking you directly to the payment screen, this would indicate that your current payment method may have failed. To remedy this you would just enter in your card information again. If there are concerns about billing, we would recommend creating a support ticket. 

Since you have stated that you were unable to get in touch with support, I would be happy to assist. If you are still experiencing this, please feel free to direct message me directly so we can get you sorted. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager.