cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TRC
Occasional Contributor

-I split the order into two items -open order details -selected to "configure shipment 1 of 2" -entered info for shipping just for that item -click Add to Batch in Order Details -Both items appeared in the batch and when I processed it they both came up with two separate packing slips and labels - had to remove the unwanted item from the batch manually to avoid creating labels for both items when one was not yet available to ship

During a chat with customer service, John found an alternative fix to get only one item in the batch after splitting a shipment

-split the order into two items -search for the order -selected one of the two lines for one shipment -Other Actions > Add to Batch -Only that shipment appeared in the batch and when processed, created only that label

This is a good alternative for me to use to get only one item to ship, but it would be nice if the split shipment feature inside the order details worked properly.

2 Comments
Status changed to: Investigating

SSkeptic
Occasional Contributor

Any update on fixing this? I have split orders that refuse to be assigned to different batches. Thanks TRC for the workaround, but --- why? Seems broken.